Trades Corp Skilled Workers
We have employees with a wide variety of skills. If you don’t see the trade here that your company needs, ask us.
- Electricians: Journeyman, Apprentice, Industrial, Commercial, Residential
- Carpenters: Framing (residential-wood studs) (commercial-metal studs), finish work, formwork, drywall hangers, drywall finishers, and painters using brush, roller, or spray.
- Skilled Labor: Including cleanup, pick up, sorting, sweeping, landscaping, entry-level work at any skill, lay pavers, traffic control, etc. — fencing can fall under general labor.
- HVAC Mechanics: Performs a variety of standard to moderately complex technical tasks related to installing, maintaining and repairing heating, cooling, ventilation and related systems.
- Plumbers: Residential and commercial ranging from apprentices to experienced workers; includes pipe fitters, who work with steel piping systems, etc.
- Warehousing: Picking, palletizing, pulling and filling orders, cleanup, shelf and rack fabrication, warehouse-style equipment operating.
Trades Corp vetting process
Our vetting process includes:
- Detailed interview process
- Drug testing
- Background Checks
Call our professional staff at 602-888-4888 for all your construction temp staffing needs
Trades Corp is a premier and leading electrical staffing agency. We provide highly qualified and experienced temporary workers to all types of construction job sites throughout Arizona